Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Make Your Life A Work of Art

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

Spend your life doing strange things with weird people.I've never been able to visually recognize people in the same room, around me, near me, or even having a conversation with me. So, everyone is really a stranger to me, until I figure out who they are and if I have some sort of relationship with them.

The remarks children, acquaintances, classmates, and even co-workers made over the years had me question who I really was. Naturally, not wanting to be confrontational, I retreated in my own isolated underworld of technology. Where was my life headed? Well, if it wasn't for a whole bunch of helpers along the way...

Don't tell someone to get over it.  Help them get through it.They helped me change the phrases in my head and took me beyond survival. But ironically, that standard of being created boredom for me. What was I to do now if I can't change the world?

It was time to create a new foundation of meaning. What was my life context? How would I measure my success? Someone told me I just needed to enjoy my pee. What were my life lessons to be?

You can't control everything.  Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out.  Let go a little and just let life happen.How do I really want to live my life? That's my ultimate question. What comes up is a fear around what people might think of me. I just happily do what's next and make the most of it.

It's not luck. It's constantly trying something new, and choosing to justify failure as a learning experience.

I still get into foul moods and complain, but I remember, that when life falls apart, we can start over.

Let's love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

P.S. Check out another example of my life lessons with visual quotes and hyperlinks to sub-stories.

It's not about the happy ending... It's about the story.When you're ready, you can start here, and drive this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment