Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Help me with my next book?

Bookmark and Share
Why Travel?Hey there everyone!!

Travel is a great way to get out of the box and continue our personal growth journey. I just came back from a great family field trip to Greece, England, France, Switzerland, and the Netherlands. It was awesome and it conjured up a new book idea inside of me!

The idea is “visual inspiration from a blind visionary”. But rather than explain it to you, why don’t you check out my query letter that will be going out to literary agents. I thought I’d just show what I mean through a Visual Query Letter.

Check it out here:
http://ordinarywords.com/query-letter.html

Share HumanityIf you have any feedback, I’d really appreciate it. Better yet, if you can like, comment, and share, then we can get this into the hands of the right agent together. Thank you so much for being a magnificent part of this journey.

In May, I’ll be going off to Denmark and be with Danish people. I wonder what they will think of my name?! Lots of strangers in Toronto think I’m Danish! ;)

Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

Visual inspiration from a blind visionary...
http://blog.ordinarywords.com/2014/04/visual-inspiration-from-a-blind-visionary.html

No comments:

Post a Comment