Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present & Future...

Bookmark and Share
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Thank you for reading my e-mails.  This one is about three predictions I made -- one that’s old news, one that is happening, and one that will be manifesting very soon!!

1. Inspirational Entertainment

In 1999, after participating in dozens of personal development programs world-wide, I knew the traditional “institutional-style” of teaching transformation was obsolete.  I told all my friends that there would be a new genre in Hollywood movies that would inspire people to completely change their lives.  Nobody believed me, saying that’s not what entertainment is for.

Twelve years later, Hollywood still doesn’t have an official category, but there certainly is a blockbuster list with well-known titles like: The Secret, What the Bleep, The Shadow Effect, Waking Life, Pay It Forward and Conversations with God.

My friend, Motivator Man Emmanuel Lopez, has actually created his speaking platform on “Movies that Motivate.”  I’m glad I had foresight to buy the domain http://InspirationalEntertainment.com

2. Charity MLM’s

I always loved network marketing and thought of combining it with charitable giving, about five years ago.  Since there has of course been with HUB which is now joining forces with World Ventures.  There have also been several copy-cats, and I’m sure more MLM’s will choose to have charity as part of their compensation plan.

Now I’m working on a MLM concept to generate political donations for my political party, The Party for People With Special Needs.  We are able to do things that are not possible with a for-profit or a non-profit model.  It’s amazing what is possible with a political party!!

3. Awakening Conspiracies

Writing about this for the last year, I realize that I was ahead of my time again (lost thousands of subscribers).  The global awakening is happening, but according to the Mayan calendar, we are still in the “ethics” cycles where society still needs to resolve issues of integrity, trust, and compassion.  On February 10, 2011, the “conscious co-creation” cycle will begin where our ability to cause shifts in consciousness will multiple by orders of magnitude, leading up to the famous December 21, 2012.

What may seem like polar opposites are actually coming together as the solution.  When I was just into personal development, people said don’t be so happy; and when I was just into New World Order conspiracies, people said don’t be so negative.  Wisdom is in understanding both, and life today is the art of integrating them.

First I thought it was just me.  But it’s wellness icon, Tony Robbins, it’s financial guru, Robert Kiyosaki, and it’s TV personality Kevin Trudeau.  Here’s a great video to share with people who say: “Don’t look at all that bad stuff, use the law of attraction.”

http://ordinarywords.com/integration

Merry Christmas!!

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

P.S. Share this message with everyone.
http://ordinarywords.com/integration


No comments:

Post a Comment