Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Personal Dance Pics

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

Contact Improvisational Dance - Class Picture During DanceI love dance in general, but contact improvisational dance is so very different than all of the other styles.

The first time I tried it. I thought it was very intriguing. I thought it would be difficult to do and I was impressed on how quickly my instructor, Alex Perlman, was able to teach it. In fact, most of the class to me was just fun because all I was doing was doing something I learned very quickly--something new that had me be engaged and playful for a couple of hours.

Contact Improvisational Dance - Group PhotographIt gave me a whole new level of appreciation for dance and a whole level of appreciation for contact. It was a great integration of improv and dance. I got lots of great exercise and I learned a lot about my own body.

For those who are local, why not join us? We'd love to have you be part of the fun!

Our Next Introductory Contact Improvisational Dance Class

Facebook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/757561897662973

Dance now and forever be happy.Let's love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

P.S. If you missed our "Dance Video", click here
http://ordinarywords.com/dance2/

No comments:

Post a Comment