Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ultimate Questions

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

Life is too short to be wasted in finding answers.  Enjoy the questions!What's your ultimate question?

Why? What's the purpose of life and all of this?

> The purpose of life to continually create your purpose in life.

How? What's the purpose of the purpose?

> Find your passions. What turns you on? The purpose of the purpose is to have a constantly expanding consciousness, which is what makes life so unpredictable.

Change Your QuestionWhere do I start? I have no passions, or I have too many passions. How can I be at peace with the chaos of life?

> Start where you are; start here. Browse, explore, indulge. Remember where you've come from. Forgive, accept, rest. Comfortably reflect, consciously choose, and patiently anticipate.

It's not working! Why can't I just enjoy now?

> Breathe. Stay here. You don't have to go anywhere.

When you feel that nobody loves you, nobody cares for you, everyone is ignoring you, and people are jealous of you.  You should really ask yourself:   "Am I too sexy?!"What now? What question should I be asking?

> Don't ask; experience. Don't question; be. Don't worry; see.

See what?

> I don't know. I was just trying to be poetic.

So, where do we go from here?

> Define your seeing. Start a personal development program. Go volunteer. Get rid of boredom and have fun with life. Sing, dance, love.

Hold the vision; trust the process.Really, that's it?

> Yup.

Any final words?

> It's that special time of year. Venture forth to some holiday parties.

Let's love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

Frosty gets caught picking his nose...

No comments:

Post a Comment