Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Empowering Dirty Talk

Bookmark and Share
We live in a culture where people are more offended by swear words and middle fingers than they are by famine, warfare, and the destruction of our environment.Do you really want me to be honest?Shit - Religious TruthWe're all being judged by someone who isn't even close to having their own shit together!Sprinkle Kindness ShitLife's temporary as fuck and if you're reading this you were lucky enough to wake up to another day.  Try not to be an ungrateful little shit.Mother Teresa didn't walk around complaing about her thighs.  She had shit to do.You mean to tell me you shit in perfectly clean water?Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt.Decide what it is you want.  Write that shit down.  Make a fucking plan.  And.. Work on it. Every, single, day.Love is like a fart.  If you have to force it, it's probably shit.Do you have a bullshit story?Hey, remember that person you thought you couldn't live without?  Well, look at you, living and shit.A person can only kiss so much ass before they choke on shit.A crazy fucking story.There's this cool trick I do when I post whatever the fuck I want because this is my account, not yours.When you truly don't care what the fuck anyone thinks of you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom..!!Fuck excuses, learn to admit when you fuck up.I like crazy people who don't give a fuck.How to use the 'F' Word

Read my article,
"How to Inspire When We Feel Like Shit"

No comments:

Post a Comment