Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Should I send this out to my list???

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

I know I have lost TONS of newsletter subscribers (about 10,000) and fans over the years because of some of the content I send out.  So first off, thank you for sticking with me.  :)

Never do I intentionally mean to offend or insult anybody.  I’m the opposite of that, so it is just a matter of me becoming more conscious so that I can connect with an even wider audience.

But I can’t censor myself!!  Isn’t that what being “transparent” is all about?  Discretion is the better part of valor sometimes, but I am all about being on the bleeding-edge of transformation.

I don’t necessarily agree with everything I send out.  How can anybody agree 100% or disagree 100% with everything today, anyway?  I share out my desire to broaden the spectrum, to observe and to choose from a wider variety of options.

Even some of my most adorned mentors, coaches, and friends, suggest that I'm going too far, and tell me that I alienate people and will therefore never become super-successful.

What do you think?  Do you like my edginess?  Or are you going to unsubscribe now?  eheh.

This is the feature-length movie I didn’t want to send out.  Oops, now I have!  Click to this page, and let’s wake up just a little bit more.
http://blog.ordinarywords.com/2013/07/a-fascinating-new-feature-length-movie-about-money.html

Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

P.S.  Share with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment