Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Monday, October 5, 2015

My Birthday was last week, but...

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

Birthdays are good for your health. Studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer.I didn't officially celebrate my birthday this year.

Why? Am I getting too old?

No.
We're celebrating it, Sunday, October 18, at 11:30 AM.

It's never too late to have a good childhood.
I'm always going to play and have fun.
For my life, I'm going to milk it for all its worth.

I haven't promoted a big party for several years now.
And my community has grown significantly.
Don't be afraid to be open-minded. Your brain isn't going to fall out.Hang out with people who are proactive, open, and authentic.

There's always a great vibe.
Meet new people, and reconnect with past colleagues.
And help me launch my comedic debut!

Now, that's a birthday present.

Laugh @ The World

When you are your authentic self, you have no competition.Featuring:
Danish Ahmed, Gare Joyce, John Orpheus, Nora Marku, Dan Donnelly, Quinten Griffiths, Liisa Ladouceur, Shannon, David Nugent, and Chris

Eat, drink, mingle and be marry.
Or at least pretend to be.

It’s happening Sunday, October 18
At Absolute Comedy Toronto
– on Yonge Street, just one and a half blocks north of Eglinton Ave
2335 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C8

"The charges are correct, sir. THe airline now charges for emotional baggage."Show starts at 12:30 PM
Doors open at 11:30 AM (The time most people eat)

Tickets: $5 at the door
No reservations

Please "Invite" your friends and come as a group.

Let's laugh at the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

Relevant Articles
My Stand-Up Story
3 Attributes of Cool People

No comments:

Post a Comment