Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Friday, June 11, 2010

I wasn’t ready, but I didn’t quit

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

Five years ago I began a business venture and put some sincere effort into it.  I didn’t see any immediate results, and got distracted by some of my other passions.

Today, the decision to trust my vision, to support my friend, and to pay my annual renewal fees, is rewarding me handsomely through residual income.

Residual income is like royalties: We do work once, and we get paid over and over again.  For example, this is how singers/actors/authors can make enormous amounts of money -- by getting paid each time their product is consumed.

This business I started five years ago now generates approximately $1,800 per month ($21,600 annually).  Remember this is monthly residual income -- most people work 40 hours per week, week after week, in order to generate an equivalent $25,000 salary (before taxes).  The $21,600 residual income is generated without any time or effort.

Not bad for referring a few people and not quitting.  :)

You may not be ready for an opportunity like this.  But wouldn’t it be smart to get in, to learn something, and position yourself to generate income from the biggest shifts in wealth on our planet?

Now I’m ready to build it HUGE.

Let’s work together and build it HUGE!
http://ordinarywords.com/trump/

Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, Blind Visionary

A Recession Proof Business
http://ordinarywords.com/trump/

No comments:

Post a Comment