Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Posting What I Don't Agree With

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

Sharing is a RememberingOften I share things (like Visual Quotes in my Facebook news feed), which I don't agree with.

It's interesting how offended people get when they don't agree with something I've posted.

If I don't agree with it, why are they offended that I posted it?

What consumes your mind, controls your life.Many people assume I agree with everything I post.

A New Possibility...

A true sign of intelligence, consciousness, openness, and spiritual development, is the automatic ability to authentically consider something we do not currently believe in.

This is the beauty of humanity, and the evolution of our species--to grow in ways that are not linear, but rather act upon a revolutionary call to shift our paradigm of being.

Due to increased brain activity, people with higher intelligence tend to have a hard time falling asleep at night.When we take the necessary time to authentically consider something, the result can be: *MIND BLOWN*

Worst Case

The worst case scenario, is that we get further conviction in the belief we already have, and understand how to better deal with objections and criticism of that belief.

Do you remember the "viewmaster"?Furthermore, it gives us a new way of relating to people with varying viewpoints.

And there will always be more people with varying viewpoints, then those that are aligned with our resonance.

An Example

Here's an Example (of a Visual Quote about "Serving" I don't agree with):

Your gifts are not about you. Leadership is not about you. Your purpose is not about you. A life of significance is about serving those who need your gifts, your leadership, your purpose.I still remember my grade six teacher, Mr. Vernon, giving us his “Vernon's Rules”.

Rule #1: “Take care of yourself.”
Rule #2: “Don't forget rule #1.

I don't remember many more of the rules, which highlights the prominence of these two, or really one rule.

WTF?

Ego: Me, Separation, Egotism, Blame, Power, Pride; Soul: We, Unity, Altruism, Respect, Responsibility, Strength, LoveDoesn't this go against the “Me to We” paradigm that we want to transcend into?

No. Things don't have to be a duality, when they only seem like a contradiction or paradox.

We want to go from me to we, but we cannot forget about the “me”, in order to get to the “we”.

When we learn to love ourselves for everything that we are, we learn to love others for everything they are.It's about the journey, and it's important for us to take care of ourselves on the journey as a prerequisite to helping others and co-creating.

Let's love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

No comments:

Post a Comment