Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Friday, August 1, 2014

Mixing Business with Pleasure Interview

Bookmark and Share
Hi there everyone!!
False Success of a Business

I couldn’t stop listening to myself.

Usually I want to stop all that chatter in my head. This time, I started listening to my own recent interview, and was blown away.

“That’s some amazing stuff!” I thought. My past self got me out of my present funk. How cool is that?

What People Spend on BusinessesI hesitate a lot, saying “ah”, but you can tell how passionate I am. I’m completely spontaneous, in the zone, telling it as it comes, channeling source energy, and delivering exactly what you need.

We’ve got great quotes. We’re very funny. But most of all, we get into flirting, cuddling, and raising sexual energy. Yeah, it’s about business.

Testimonials have already started coming in from other people.

Check it out and share with your friends.
Play
Business Basecamp



Let's love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

No comments:

Post a Comment