Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Monday, July 15, 2013

BLIND VISION: A Transparent View

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

What’s your favorite color?  When people ask me what my favorite color is, I often say “transparent”.

Well, it’s used to be “opaque”, but then I got some “clarity.”  :)

That’s what my “blind vision” is like.  It’s a trust in being 100% myself, knowing that that is who I am meant to be to fulfill my destiny.

My friend (Lee Jenkins) and creator of the popular Think & Grow Rich page on Facebook (>250,000 likes), suggested that he interview me, asking me questions about my BLIND VISION.

Since I love to talk, and this would be a great reason to visit Whitby and have tons of fun with a great friend, we shot a quick one-take video.  I love what I come up with spontaneous in the moment!

I think you’ll love it too.  Press play below, and pass it around.


Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

P.S. How do you 'drive'?
http://blog.ordinarywords.com/2013/07/how-do-you-drive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment