Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 anti-resolutions

Bookmark and Share
“This is your life, you made it this far” sings Bon Jovi.

Happy New Year!!!

So many people are often so focused on new year’s resolutions, that they don’t take the time to first reflect upon their achievements and highlights over the past year.

It’s easy to just gloss over memories in our mind.  I don’t remember everything I did, so I’m actually going to go through my newsletters to find out.  You can go through your photo albums, facebook timeline, or your agenda/journals to jog your memories.  You’ll be surprised at what you’ll find.

The year started with a bang, as I went on a cruise (for the first time ever) in the Bahamas and partied in Miami with my friend Dortmund as we tried a Turkish massage for the first time.

I released our first iPhone app in the App Store.
http://ordinarywords.com/app

I created an update video for our Party for People with Special Needs, delivered speaking engagements/interviews, and worked with a new fundraising committee.

I started video logging for the first time, and participated in the Visalus’ 90-Day Challenge to transform my physical body.

I was video-taped for two different music videos, and our original song, “Let’s love the world together...” was just released on iTunes, with the lyrics video making its rounds on YouTube.

I’m sure there is stuff I’ve missed.  But the point is to make sure you don’t miss your stuff.  Enjoy your memories.

Let’s love the world together...
http://ordinarywords.com/together

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

P.S. Once you've made your stellar list, share it on your social networks.  Your friends would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment