Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Side Benefits & First Impressions

Bookmark and Share
Hi there everyone!!

My birthdays have always been a sad day for me.  And today I had a big disagreement with one of my business partners which may jeopardize the success of my Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge.

Of course it won’t.  Thank God I have already had some great side benefits (that I would never have otherwise gotten), from this great Challenge.  For example, I finally got around to being comfortable recording videos of myself and my life journey (proficiency pending).

To that end, while the “Let’s love the world together…” song is not complete, I decided to record the journey!

As I introduced Tarek Bibi (who will create the music video) to Fernando Curcione (the writer of the song), of course it was asked, “How did this song come to be?  What is the story behind the song?”

And so I caught the answer on tape (or digital circuitry, really)!  You can watch it here:
http://ordinarywords.com/together

As a bonus, watch the second video to get a sneak-peak of what is to come.  You’ll see Tarek’s first impressions of what this song is all about.

Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary
http://ordinarywords.com/together

P.S. Reply back and let me know what you think or how the song makes you feel.  Share it freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment