Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Monday, April 13, 2015

My Stuff Works!

Bookmark and Share
Hi there everyone!!

When you meet the right person, she can stop the rage and pain.I was in extremely severe excruciating physical pain (can I be more extreme?) due to a muscle spams this week. I woke up at 3:00 a.m., unable to go back to sleep, knowing that the emergency department wouldn't be very helpful. :( The worst part is, the physical pain provokes and triggers the mental health issues I've had historically.

I went back to an article I wrote two years ago about getting out of this situation, called "10 Ideas to Overcome Physical Pain". Could my past self help my present self? It seemed to work... for about half an hour.

So, as necessity would have it, I had to create and add another point. This helped for the next couple of days as I immersed myself in my typical weekend dance parties and self-growth workshops.

11. Transcend the Pain

lovemidstpain(I'm adding this point at a later time, when I'm again in pain, and the previous eight points didn't do it for me.)

You don't have pain. Your body has pain. As Eckhart Tolle teaches, don't identify yourself with the content of your reality which is the pain. That's not you. You are the awareness of the awareness (consciousness) that is a higher level than the physical body. Trick your mind to become aware of physical pain in such a way that it transcends the experience of physical pain.

Ok with chronic pain? Smile. It's OK.Check out the other 10 points (which have been updated with Visual Quotes) in my article, "10 Ideas to Overcome Physical Pain" (now 11).

Let's love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary


No comments:

Post a Comment