Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Monday, September 1, 2014

This Stuff Works for Me!

Bookmark and Share
Hi there Everyone!!

Another person is not my competiiton, the plan is we both make it.Have you heard the phrase “The shoemaker’s son always goes barefoot”?

My posts, articles, videos, and speeches help other people more than they help me.

But they do help me, too.

Over the last week, I have had excerpts from my own articles pop into my head, reminding me of what I already know.

“I know what it’s like...” is also one of my post popular articles.

Robin Williams Competition“Happily do what’s next and make the most of it” got me into action when I most needed it.

“Three False Promises” got me into that powerful moment of making a conscious decision.

“Three Transformative Triggers” gave me great tools I could use immediately.

“How do you want to live your life?” allowed me to enjoy everything.

Stand on the shoulders of my journey to propel you to greater heights of success and fulfillment.

Suicide Prevention / Depression
Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

No comments:

Post a Comment