Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Friday, May 24, 2013

Physical Pain? Receive Abundance.

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

Please share these articles with your friends and social networks.

10 Ideas to Overcome Physical Pain

I’ve had severe migraines growing up and even went to a neurosurgeon that hooked-up all sorts of tubes to my brain.  The recommendation was to be on pills for the rest of my life, but I sought other refuge.  It was the personal development industry that taught me how to control my thoughts, but it hasn’t been until today that I’ve articulated the particular strategies.

Full Article:
http://ordinarysparks.blogspot.ca/2013/05/10-ideas-to-overcome-physical-pain.html


3 Devil Tricks that Keeps Us from Receiving Abundance

My friend and creator of the popular Think & Grow Rich page on Facebook (>250,000 likes), suggested that I create a full-hour webinar on the Law of Receiving to help me get me to the next level.  Just like so many of you, I procrastinate, make excuses, and still haven’t completed it yet – despite my better judgment and the generous gift from a good friend.

Full Article:
http://ordinarysparks.blogspot.ca/2013/05/3-devil-tricks-that-keeps-us-from.html

Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary
+1 (647) 439-5011

P.S. Why do I keep mentioning the Inspired Living App?
http://ordinarysparks.blogspot.ca/2013/05/top-10-reasons-ila-is-right-choice.html

No comments:

Post a Comment