Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Author's Promise

Bookmark and Share
My Author's Promise

As an author, I am committed to writing non-fiction that empowers, touches and inspires all of my readers. I want my readers to be able to jump to a new place of being with my words. I want my readers to experience a new paradigm of experience. And I want my readers to conjure up thoughts that they never thought possible.

I promise to maintain integrity on this mission at all times.

I promise to be seeking, constantly, new ideas and thoughts from all sources that could make positive contributions to my writing.

I promise to be open to new ways of expression and delivery in my writing.

I promise to have my reader's best interest at stake - always.

This is who I am.

You are a special person. You are a person who wants more out of life and are willing to put effort into making things happen in your life. You are not a common person; in fact, you are an extraordinary person. You are awesome, if for no other reason than that you believe you are awesome. You have faith in the magic of life, and you have faith in me to help you discover some of that magic.

This is who you are.

Our relationship is sacred. Although we may not have met, yet I know that we have met in spirit, and that we will meet in person. I vow that I will be in communication with you, personally (wherever possible), whenever I receive a letter or an e-mail. I will always listen carefully to any feedback that you may have to offer and I will always honor and respect your wishes. We are a special community of people who have mutual trust, admiration, and love.

This is who we are. And, this is just the beginning of our journey together.

Let's love the world together...

Love,






[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary


No comments:

Post a Comment