Keynotes
|
Inspiring Articles
Biography
|
Social / Contact
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Inspiring VISUAL Quotes
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keynotes
|
Inspiring Articles
Biography
|
Social / Contact
Press Play to Watch Me
Popular Posts
Table of Multiplying Sparks
Hi Everybody!! “Your spark can become a flame and change everything.” - E.D. Nixon (1899-1987); American civil rights leader Welcome t...
Contact Us
Danish Ahmed Executive Producer, Ordinary Words Inc. Leader, Party for People with Special Needs Telephone: +1 647-439-5011 Email: h...
The App That Pays In So Many Ways
Imagine Net Flicks for Personal Development... The Inspired Living App - The App That Pays In So Many Ways http://ordinarywords.com/...
Morality & Ethics, Character & Integrity
I have a little notebook which I use to jot down all sorts of notes for me to take action on in the future (I guess a little bit like the ma...
Love & Obligation
Bell Hooks, writer and critic, says, “Imagine how much easier it would be for us to learn how to love if we began with a shared definition.”...
Table of Distinctions
6 Distinctions about Distinctions Feelings, Guts & Intuitions Busy, Productive & Bored Sympathy & Empathy Milestone & S...
Understand the Understandings of Understanding
Hi there everyone!! It is my understanding that there is much to understand about understanding. It’s not binary – it’s not that we eith...
Inquisitive & Curious
Are you curious about this distinction? Or are you inquisitive enough to read it through with anticipation and without stopping (or stoppin...
Pressure & Stress
I was listening to a Mark & Sandy Day tape when I came across this distinction. I listen to so many tapes that when I get a brainstorm ...
7 Totally Different Ways to Give Big to People (& Movie)
Hey All You Big Givers!! The first thing we may think of when we think of giving, is money (or gifts and presents which cost money). How...
get the book first
Tel: (647) 439-5011
No comments:
Post a Comment