Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Share Christmas with Friends

Bookmark and Share
Hi there everyone!!

I was at my ex-girlfriend's house last night.  It's my job.It's fun to play with this time of year. Everyone's doing it, right? Some will make millions because of it, and some will commit suicide during it. Then there's everyone in between. Where will you sit?

At least browse through some of these Visual Quotes for the Holidays I collected. You may simply smirk, have a deep insight, or cause a shift in behavior. How cool is that?

Good friends are like stars.  You don't always see them, but you know they are there.If you get turned-off my all this festive mambo-jumbo, then consider checking out the Subtle Secrets to the Holidays. More generically, check out these visual quotes of Friends & Friendship, and then invite your BFF's to some holiday parties.

Finally, Make Christmas Last All Year. If you like the stuff I do, then reciprocate a great Christmas gift for me by sharing my 7 Powerful Insights into Why Danish Ahmed is your Best Choice for Your Conference Keynote. (There's a cool video about sharing at the bottom for you to check out as my gift to you.)

The Starfish Story... You make a difference.Thank You. :)

Let's love the world together.

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

No comments:

Post a Comment