Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Do you swear?

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

We live in a culture where people are more offended by swear words and middle fingers than they are by famine, warfare, and the destruction of our environment.Back in high-school I was playing pool with a bunch of friends at a pool hall. A person in our group mentioned how there was a sign stating that we were not allowed to swear.

What? I couldn't believe it. What's so wrong about swearing? I mean, I don't want to swear every five seconds like in gangster rap songs, but once in a while it can make an intense and necessary impact.

Since I couldn't see the sign from afar, I approached it until I was up against the wall. I needed to know the truth. I read the sign that said “No Swearing Allowed”, and without thinking about it, I immediately exclaimed out loud, “Oh, fuck, it does!”

Thinking of him as a “professional” speaker, I was surprised when I found out that Anthony Robbins uses coarse language in some of his events. In fact, there's an entire personal development program called “The Fuck-It Life”.

Shit is About to Get RealSimpler than that, check out this collection of visual quotes that use foul language to embark wisdom onto thee. If thy is willing...

Let's love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

Related Article:
How to Inspire When We Feel Like Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment