Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Best Speaking Excerpt on Sharing

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

One of the most popular examples I give in some of my speaking engagement is a story about me connecting with this beautiful women...

It’s always improvised, and so it is always different.  But don’t worry.  I improvised a special version just for you, in this video called “The Power of Sharing”.

Press Play on the image below:

I also decided to insert some “pop-up” quotes which you definitely won’t get in my live performances.  Well, until I hire a Video DJ who will work with me in real-time.  Wouldn’t that be cool?

If you know anyone looking for a great speaker, remember to share with them how unique I am.
http://blog.ordinarywords.com/keynotes-motivational-speaking

Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

P.S. Have you seen my video on BLIND VISION?
http://blog.ordinarywords.com/2013/07/blind-vision-a-transparent-view.html

No comments:

Post a Comment