Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Three Magic Moments

Bookmark and Share
Hi there everyone!!

Right in the middle of an urban musical, I was on stage yelling, “Is this what life was meant to be, an albino who can’t see?  Why is life so f**king difficult for me?”  (I had improvised the coarse language, being so in the moment and passionate…)

I remember that moment, and can actually relive the sensations of that moment like it was yesterday.  Many years have passed, and the powerful moment stays with me, reminding me of who I am, and how far I have come.

There are probably powerful moments you remember throughout your life.  Anthony Robbins said life is about memory management, because we never really can remember everything of our past -- we simply choose certain moments to highlight and playback.  Which moments do you choose?

“That was phenomenal!!” exclaimed my friend Christina after I completed a keynote in Calgary.  The authentic passion and intonation in each of those words are so clear in my mind, and it juices me up to know how much of a difference I can make for people, and how the acknowledgement from one specific person can mean the world to me.

For each area of our lives, we can choose many moments to remember.  Here I have simply remembered moments in my speaking career to share with you, to trigger you to find your magic moments.  Pick your category, and find your moments.

At the Live Your Dreams event I co-produced, in front of 500 people, I was talking about how living our dreams is about growing, no matter where we are in life.  I get down sometimes, and then I see myself delivering this speech in my head, and realize I need to grow.

What are you three magic moments?  Take the time and relive your life the way you choose.

Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

No comments:

Post a Comment