Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Friday, January 25, 2013

An App Story

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

I was writing computer code (later called “developing software”, now called “making apps”) back in elementary school with the Commodore PET computer, and then the IBM XT.  I wrote commercial software and later got funding for a dot-com.

When the dot-com bubble burst, I turned by hobby of personal development into my new career.  But staying in tune with technology, when the iPhone craze started to happen, I knew that there was a new surge of money to be made!

In 2011, I heard about another startup company called That Free Thing.  The biggest reason I was excited was because they were promising to release an iPhone App, that for the very first time, would have a multi-level-marketing compensation plan associated with it.  This was very exciting!!

But the app was never released, and that company dissolved.  It was so sad.  How difficult could it be to make an app?  I was a computer programmer, and although I hadn’t had my hands dirty in a long time, I was up for a new challenge.

So by the end of 2011, I got myself an Apple Developer license, bought my Mac Mini, and started working.  It was so much more challenging than I had ever thought, particularly because Apple does not support accessibility standards.  But being the trooper that I am, and even with Apple’s complete disregard for the disabled population, an Ordinary App was created!

It’s a pretty good app, and many people use it, share it, and get great value from it.  But even by selling thousands, how much money can really be made?  I realized that without a big marketing machine that would sell hundreds of thousands of apps, there was very little money to be made.

The answer is to find a company that has already made tons of apps.  And so we did.  This partner not only has over a hundred apps in the App Store, but they have over a dozen on several top sellers’ lists!

We will be releasing the brand new “Inspired Living App” on February 1, 2013.  It will have some stunning personal development videos, including exclusive content licensed from the Napoleon Hill Foundation.  And the best part is, there are already over 13,000 associates who are ready to share this opportunity and make it successful.

This is your opportunity to cash in on the booming mobile app industry, with the personal development and wellness industry.  And you don't even need to write a line of computer code.

Join us for the ride.  Register here:
http://ordinarywords.com/living

Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

No comments:

Post a Comment