Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Over 10 Years in the Making...

Bookmark and Share
Hi there everyone,

In 1996 I knew I wanted to be a professional speaker.  I joined Toastmasters and did monthly excursions to various personal development programs around the world.

It wasn’t until 1999 when I heard Mark Victor Hansen on a tape say that people don’t hire speakers, they hire experts -- and the best way to establish myself as an expert was to write a book.

I wrote A Dictionary of Distinctions in 2000, and it was published in 2001.  The next couple of years were spent speaking, marketing, and promoting the book, as I wrote Volume II.

Understanding that continually creating content was the key to long-term success, I never stopped writing.  Every couple of weeks, I would create something unique and timely for my growing list of newsletter subscribers.

Some of those articles became popular on major personal development web sites and local television media, like “Summer Resolutions”, “3 Steps to the Art of Conversation”, and “Who Are You?”

From 2004-2006, I co-produced a Broadway-style musical, while I still continued to write authentic articles about my life experiences.

In 2007 I decided to move out on my own, hosting parties, and enjoying life.  Still, I continued to write every week about my life challenges and transformations.

Then I produced full-day live events, teleseminars, a concert, worked on a feature-length movie, and even created my own brand of “wellness parties”.  Many life experiences became a nugget of insight and inspiration that I would write down.

At the height of living my dreams, in 2008 I was expanding a humanitarian organization that would raise over a million dollars for charities around the world.  With a broader world outlook, I began authoring articles about humanity, spirituality, and creating a world that works for everyone.

In 2009, I started collecting the best videos about awakening the planet.  And by 2011, I was able to build a solid residual income for Ordinary Words, and reap the benefits of my work over the last ten years.

Now, I have compiled all my writings and best videos over the last years into a convenient app for you!

=== Our New iPhone App Is Here! ===

Imagine, getting the wisdom of my diverse experiences over the last 10 years!  Even if you have been getting this newsletter for the last 10 years, there are issues you missed which may gain you tremendous value.

I spent the last three weeks going through my archives, finding the most beautiful gems that have been seen only by a few people.  (Some of them even surprised me!!)  I took the time to pick my best articles, and modernized them to make them fresh for you.  Of course, I also removed all of the marketing/promotional fluff that would no longer be relevant.

You get my first book, my never-released second book, and all my great articles over the last ten years.  They are organized such that you only see an article/video that is relevant to that day of the year.  This makes it practical and easy for you to be inspired and positively impact your life on a daily basis throughout the year.

You get my whole life in an app.  It is available on the App Store.
http://ordinarywords.com/app

Get it.  Share it.  And...

Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary
http://www.ordinarywords.com

No comments:

Post a Comment