Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Monday, October 12, 2009

Web 2.0 Technologies (like Social Networking) are Transitory Manifestations of Our Conscious Collective

Bookmark and Share
Hi there everyone!!

Knowing how important it is to have a good subject line, I was asking my friend Rick to help me choose the one that’s best for this week to my weekly on-line Ordinary Words Newsletter. He started off by disqualifying some of them:

“I promise this will change your life” and “This will change your life, guaranteed” sounded too aggressive. And “This will change your life: courage, health, security, and freedom” was too much.

Then I inquired about punctuation. An exclamation mark might be too bold, and “...” may come across as too needy. Rick then asked, “So what’s the newsletter going to be say, anyway?”

I said: I’m basically promoting my Facebook fan page.”

He started laughing, and laughing. Visualizing his facial expression, I said, “Does this mean you now know how much of a good marketer I am?”

Then he said, “...but, you know, it’s true. What you offer in your status updates is so insightful and enlightening. You raise people’s consciousness in so many areas of life and about the world. You are really changing their lives forever with a whole new medium!”

“Exactly” I replied. :) “And, the best part is, with Web 2.0 technologies like Facebook, people can choose to get as much (every hour), or as little (in a blue moon) of me or anything they choose." (Including the transparency of many public figures.)

You are completely in control, secure, safe, and in a cutting-edge, interactive, and authentic environment that is one of the transitory manifestations of our conscious collective.

Use the convergence of community and technology to transform humanity. Get interconnected to a visionary and co-creatively live into a world that works for everyone.

Drop by my fan page here and post a comment to our community:
http://www.facebook.com/OrdinaryWords

Or the Virtual Vortex of Your Preference:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDistinct
http://twitter.com/MrDistinct
http://www.linkedin.com/in/MrDistinct

Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

No comments:

Post a Comment