Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Will Change The World for You

Bookmark and Share
I Will Change The World for You

Different perspectives I will share with you.
You will get to know you.
In yourself you will see what you did not see before.
In the world you will create what you were meant for.

Choice flows like a magic carpet
Because the freedom is in your thoughts.
Creating, being, and living
Anything you want.

New conversations take place
And connections are built.
It's like a global community
Right in your neighborhood.

I will give you anything you want
Not because I can.
I will give you anything you want
By showing you that you can.

I will change the world for you
In such a beautiful way.
Not instantly, but moment by moment
Because seeing the beauty, is the way.

I will inspire you
Because you inspire me.
I love you
Because you totally love me.

Love,
[)anish /|hmed

No comments:

Post a Comment