Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

11 Forgiving Visual Quotes

Bookmark and Share
An acronym for the Forgiveness process.Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is realizing the other person is totally bat-shit crazy.As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others.  - Louise HayForgiveness is me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.The heaviest thing to carry is a grudge.  Choose forgiveness.Forgive them for hurting you.  Forgive yourself for accepting the blame.  Then release it.The time has come to forgive my soul and yours.Forgive others so that you may be forgiven.Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.Forgive yourslef for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it."Until we have seen someone's darkness, we don't really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is." - Marianne Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment