Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Can Beggars Be Choosers on Thanksgiving?

Bookmark and Share
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

The highest form of prayer is thank you.I've known the phrase “beggars can't be choosers” and understood its validity in the material world: If I want something for nothing, customization is not practical.

Just recently, I considered the context to be spiritual. I thought I was praying, but I was really “begging” God for something I want in my life. “Oh, please, please, why won't you give this to me?” I thought as if I was praying to the porcelain gods.

Dear God: I wanna take a minute not to ask for anything from you, but simply to say thank You, for all I have!Then I transformed my energetic complaint into emotional appreciation. I still don't have “that what I want” specifically in my life, but I do feel better and am moving forward in a practical way to getting what I want. I'm thankful for that conscious discernment of my creation.

Over the years, I've written a handful of articles on Thanksgiving. Check them out, or watch this video about giving seven different ways that I produced (just below).

Future Self ThanksLet's love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

No comments:

Post a Comment