Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Monday, September 23, 2013

It doesn’t get more graphic than this...

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

A picture is worth a thousand words--even if the picture only has five words!  It’s amazing how many stylized quotes and inspiring images are going viral.

But nobody is taking those pictures, and turning them into a series of visual stories.  Except, of course, for me!

Look what I did to my most popular blog post called “My Alphabet of Love”...  I now have a visual representation for each of the letters of the alphabet (almost).

Check out my series of “Visual Truth & Awakening”, or my “Visual Inspiration about Time”.

That came from myself walking my talk, after authoring “Ways to Utilize ViSu@L Art”.  Also share my unique Ordinary Words’ collection of inspiring words in my article, “How to Create Something New”.

Gift these images and expand the inspirational vision.  Get ongoing updates by liking our Facebook page.

Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

“My ViSu@L Alphabet of Love”
http://ordinarysparks.blogspot.ca/2012/05/my-alphabet-of-love.html

No comments:

Post a Comment