Keynotes
|
Inspiring Articles
Biography
|
Social / Contact
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Tagged!
via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=588619817826177&set=a.588618721159620.1073741861.360104000677761&type=1
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keynotes
|
Inspiring Articles
Biography
|
Social / Contact
Press Play to Watch Me
Popular Posts
Table of Multiplying Sparks
Hi Everybody!! “Your spark can become a flame and change everything.” - E.D. Nixon (1899-1987); American civil rights leader Welcome t...
Contact Us
Danish Ahmed Executive Producer, Ordinary Words Inc. Leader, Party for People with Special Needs Telephone: +1 647-439-5011 Email: h...
The App That Pays In So Many Ways
Imagine Net Flicks for Personal Development... The Inspired Living App - The App That Pays In So Many Ways http://ordinarywords.com/...
Morality & Ethics, Character & Integrity
I have a little notebook which I use to jot down all sorts of notes for me to take action on in the future (I guess a little bit like the ma...
You Make A Difference!
Hey there everyone, Here’s another amazing song from Paul Hoffman. Click on the link to listen to the inspiring music, or read the lyrics b...
Table of Distinctions
6 Distinctions about Distinctions Feelings, Guts & Intuitions Busy, Productive & Bored Sympathy & Empathy Milestone & S...
5 Different Ways to Make Volunteering Exciting, Rewarding & Beautiful!
Hi there everyone!! Personal growth doesn’t just happen when we’re being trained, learning something new, or having a new type of experi...
Pressure & Stress
I was listening to a Mark & Sandy Day tape when I came across this distinction. I listen to so many tapes that when I get a brainstorm ...
Self-Respect, Self-Esteem & Self-Image
I associate self-respect in the paradigm of ethics. I associate self-esteem in the paradigm of faith. And, I associate self-image in the p...
Love & Obligation
Bell Hooks, writer and critic, says, “Imagine how much easier it would be for us to learn how to love if we began with a shared definition.”...
get the book first
Tel: (647) 439-5011
No comments:
Post a Comment