Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Monday, September 27, 2010

My birthday, my life, my wish... (Complimentary hors d’oeuvres)

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

I thought my life sucked, being blind, and having an abnormal skin condition.

Growing up, I dealt with verbal abuse, physical abuse, and sexual abuse.

I felt the world was evil and attempted suicide.

Obviously, it didn’t work.  So I began another quest.

Uncovering the personal development industry, I participated in every program possible, fundraising tens of thousands of dollars while in high school.

I became vice-president of the debating club, ran for student council treasurer, started a business club, participated in youth parliaments nationwide, and traveled on several exchange programs around the world.

Battling social isolation, prejudices, institutional structures, and physical limitations, I created my own computer consulting business, co-developed a patented biomedical device, wrote stock market analysis software, and secured a million and a half dollars in venture capital.

To inspire others, I wrote a best-selling book, presented keynotes at international conventions, co-produced movies/live events/musicals, and interviewed “The Secret” stars.

To change the world, I’ve created my own political party, helped launch a humanitarian organization, and created a source document that has hundreds of practical solutions to rid the world of war and corruption.

Today, I still risk my life as I cross the street with faith.  I strain in pain with bright light all around me.  And I still have thoughts of depression.

Your life struggles are the contribution that will transform humanity.

My birthday wish is that you share this story with as many people as you can.  Birthday party details are below.

http://ordinarywords.com/solutions/

Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

“Eyes Beyond” Movie Premiere & My Birthday Party!!
Thursday, September 30, 2010 (7:00 PM to 2:00 AM)
Revival, 730 College Street (Toronto)

Complimentary hors d’oeuvres served and movie screening at 7:00 PM

Trailer:
http://ordinarywords.com/eyesbeyond

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=154533204563233

Tickets:
http://eyesbeyondmentalhealthfundraiser.eventbrite.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment